Are you an author looking for additional buzz about your book surrounding the Amazon book launch?
You have already spent numerous hours writing your book, you have gotten your Amazon campaign figured out however, what can you do in addition to the campaign to keep the buzz going around your book. What can you do in order to continue having tons of people talk about your book.
Well, think about this…
You have someone right there with you helping you build your readership, and align you with the people who want to know more about you and your book. People who will share your message with countless readers about your book. You have someone with you who is passionate about her work and cares about your success.
Hi, I’m Teresa Morrow, Founder of Key Business Partners, LLC and I work with authors to conduct virtual book tours, which consists of book listings, internet radio show interviews and guest blog postings.
Here is how we can work together:
A virtual book tour is similar to a traditional, city to city book tour but BETTER because you don’t have to worry with the hassle of packing, airport congestion, or plane schedules. Instead of having to travel from city to city and state to state your promotional journey is through online outlets.
The virtual book tour allows the author a continuous marketing of 18-20 book and author marketing outlets over about 90 days of time. The campaign would consist of a combination of internet radio show interviews, book listings, blog carnival postings, guest blog posts.
What is offered in virtual book tour:
- Research for target market bloggers & online media outlets (book listing sites, blog carnivals, internet radio show interviews and/or guest blog posts)
- Creation of email for book tour
- Handle communication with bloggers & other media hosts
- Coordinate interviews & schedule with book tour participants
- Create schedule for virtual book tour
- Send updates & reminders to virtual book tour participants
- Post virtual book tour on Key Business Partners website
- Promotion support on social media outlets (Twitter & Facebook) about virtual book tour
Ready to get started?
Email Teresa Morrow at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an convenient meeting time or call her at 727-644-1773 for a free 20 minute consultation.
Key Business Partners
Book Promotion & Social Media Marketing for Authors
Bringing Authors and Writers Unique Message to the World